Recently, I’ve written three blog posts, of which I’ve published absolutely none of them. Not only is this a little bit frustrating, but I’ve also been thinking about the reasons behind it, and for catching a condition that is best described as Blogging Jitters.
Not being able to click on the magic publish button, and to share the work which has had plenty of time and effort spent on it, may come down to some of these reasons:
- Not being 100% happy with the quality of the post
- Not being 100% confident that the intended message is being conveyed clearly
- Feeling like the moment has passed
Maybe I’m reading too much into this. Maybe I’m being over analytical. Maybe I should have just taken the plunge. My gut told me otherwise though.
Publishing a post about the fact that previous posts haven’t been published is probably a bit strange, but I think Blogging Jitters is a subject in itself! With that in mind, I ask:
- Have you ever suffered from Blogging Jitters?
- If so, what do you think were the reasons behind this?
(If you like my posts, sign up to my RSS feed here or subscribe by email near the top right of this page)Scridb filter