- Displaying expertise
- Improving credability
- Sharing knowledge
- Engaging with people who share similar interests
- Developing thoughts and discussions with others
Here are some of the free websites you can use (yes, there are many more)
- For reports and essays, you can share using Scribd
- For presentations and seminars, you can share using SlideShare
- For images and photos, you can share using Flickr
- For videos and short films, you can share using YouTube
- For music and tracks, you can share using Spotify
After this, it’s up to you to decide how much effort you put into allowing other people to discover it. There are tons of marketing methods to consider. The first step is getting it online though.
If your college or university prohibits you from doing this or if there are other confidentiality rules in place, then best not to take my advice. If not though, then why are you not taking advantage of the benefits?
Do you share your past or current work online?
What other benefits do you think there are?
(If you like my posts, sign up to my RSS feed here or subscribe by email near the top right of this page)Scridb filter